Day 16: Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it.
Well good thing this one came today. Because when i wake up and got dress i look at myself and i thought i looked reall good today.
Well if you would have ask me 2 days ago, you would not have like my answer. Right now I think I huge and weigh to much. I think I need to lose a ton of weight. How comfortable I'm I with my body? I would be alot more comfortable if I had clothes that fit and looked good on me. I wear my hoodies cuz there comfy no matter what anyone says. Love the comfy clothes, even if there my husbands.
K let me tell you what happened. I just had a baby 5 months ago, cutest little thing i have ever seen. Before I weighed around 100. and now after having the baby I weigh around 160 give or take. Not tell you how much I really weigh. I'm having hard time losing it because i can't find the time to get to a gym. My fault not going to the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment